You’ve already invested in one of the best portable grills on the market – a FireDisc grill – but your new grill is not complete without a 4’ ft. Appliance Conversion Adapter LP Hose. You’ll need this hose to connect your new grill to a 16 oz. disposable tank regulator or to a larger 20 lb. refillable cylinder.
Your new hose comes complete with a complementary 1-year warranty, which protects you in the event that the hose arrives damaged or gradually becomes damaged. Buy your hose and grill today, and instantly become a proud member of the FireDisc® family full of satisfied grill owners. This hose can be used with any of FireDisc’s camping grills, BBQ grills, and premium gas grills.
When you’re searching for the best portable grills, forget the charcoal grills and grab yourself a FireDisc and don’t forget your adapter hose. When you buy one of FireDisc’s outdoor grills, you’re buying one of the most versatile grills on the market and one of the best.
- Turn burner control knobs and LP-Gas cylinder to off position
- Connect hose to appliance
- Connect hose to the LP-Gas cylinder valve outlet
INSTRUCTIONS TO CONNECT TO A 20 LB. PROPANE TANK:
- Make sure the Fire Disc regulator is at the off position
- Connect the 4' adapter hose to the 20 lb propane tank
- Turn on the 20 lb propane tank
- Let the 4' adapter hose fill for 45-60 seconds
- Turn on the grill regulator and light